Out With Germs – In With Health

For the whole month of November I was under the weather with a cold that would not go away. I blame small people for infecting me because every. single. time. one of the kids gets sick I immediately get it and of course it hits me harder and longer.

I was drinking lots of water but I don’t take medicine when I’m sick so I suffered my way through the month and the Thanksgiving holiday with a runny nose and a cough that wouldn’t quit.

In December I did something unusual for me in an effort to keep the sickness out of my body.

I took a health balancing supplement called EpiCor.

EpiCor Immune Balancing Supplement

EpiCor is an all-natural health supplement that acts like a multi-vitamin for the immune system which works to balance the immune system to help the body maintain health.

Many supplements on the market work to “boost” the immune system but that can lead to an over-active immune system which might cause inflammation that can lead to other serious health issues.

EpiCor, on the other hand, works to balance the immune system to protect the body from colds and flu, lethargy, weight gain, sleep problems and allergies.

I could give you all the technical terms like Natural Killer cells and Salivary IgA to explain EpiCor but really that stuff is for the scientists to understand so I’ll share a little video with you about EpiCor:

So, I started taking EpiCor on December 7, 2012.

Layla was sick with a cold about a two weeks later.

I did not get sick. At All.

I don’t know about other parents but for me this was a Christmas Miracle because I always get sick when the kids get sick. Always.

I thank EpiCor.

Want to get your hands on some EpiCor to help balance your immune system and maintain wellness? Check out this list of where you can buy EpiCor.

You can also find EpiCor on Facebook.

Also, if you want more tips on staying healthy check out this article from Renown on keeping your family healthy during cold and flu season.

Note…I was provided with EpiCor but I did not receive compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

15 Responses to Out With Germs – In With Health

1. Alison says:

That’s great that you found a solution. My kids were sick in December too, and yup, I got hit with it harder than they did. A mom’s life. :)
    Alison recently posted..Labels Are Bullshit

2. angela says:

We have been hit with the plague of Every Germ Around this last month. Maybe I need to try something like this. Or I hear essential oils are a good option.

Or a giant bubble. Whatever.
    angela recently posted..The Last Runaway – A Review

Extra vitamins work for me too. Whenever my kids get sick I start taking them and eat lots of fruit. It really helps…only the stomachbug, that one hits me every time.
    Mirjam recently posted..Fresh

4. Roxanne says:

I consider myself lucky that I have one of those strange kiddos that doesn’t get sick as often as it seems others do. But I’m always looking for something to help boost my immune system. I’m glad you found something that works for you. I might have to check it out.
    Roxanne recently posted..Conflicted

5. Aleta says:

I have the feeling that once our son is born, he’ll be a germ ground for bringing home icky colds. I’ll have to look into the product. Thanks for sharing!
    Aleta recently posted..Prenatal Class 1

Sounds like a great product that’s worth looking into. I hate this time of year because of the germs and sickness being spread around. I’m looking into putting everyone into lockdown next winter. Is that an option?
    Kimberly recently posted..Focusing On Me

7. Susi
    Twitter: bocafrau

I’m glad I ran across this today because hubby and I have been researching supplements/vitamins. Adding this to the list to look at! Thanks for sharing.
    Susi recently posted..A Barge, A House and Water {Wordless Wednesday}

I am all about kissing germs goodbye. This whole year has been filled with them in my house. I take so many antioxidants and other meds for infertility that I can’t possibly add one more pill, but this sounds amazing!
    Tonya recently posted..Unwavering