Wild And Crazy Nights

This is how we spend our Friday nights, confusing our two year old. As you can see we really live it up over here.

For more vlogging fun, check out VlogTalk.

Vlog Talk
Over at One Martini at a Time we have a drink posted called Red Rosary made with blood oranges and Jameson Irish Whiskey.

57 Responses to Wild And Crazy Nights

1. You guys are wild! Oh how times change once kids enter the picture. She is so sweet I’d rather spend Friday night with her eating pizza and watching a Disney movie than going out. Plus with kids comfy p.j.’s are always mandatory.
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..Redemption

I’m glad I’m not the only one who messes with their kid. On the bright side, you could have been teaching her worse things to say. ;)
    Kimberly recently posted..The Toddler Talks

Hee!

Also?

Sweet. sweet girl! :)
    Galit Breen recently posted..Together Quiet

Twitter: AlisonSWLee

I can’t think of a better way to spend a Friday night, dude.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Guest Star: Bruna of Bees With Honey

5. Paulette
    Twitter: LittleMsP

Teehee So cute. Isn’t it funny how we’ve all probably had similar conversations with a little one and we wonder why they think we’re nuts.
    Paulette recently posted..Never Do That Again

6. Kate
    Twitter: andthenkate

But really, what’s the use of having kids if we can’t torture them? I’ve told Aura her name is Dora/Laura/Maura for years now. Always good for a nice solid scream.

We sometimes tease my oldest that her name is Dora since she looks like Dora. She always gets pissy about it. I think it’s quite entertaining.

That’s kind of mean but also very funny.
    Tonya recently posted..Can’t Live Without

8. Elaine

She has an alias. How intriguing. ;) Oh and could she be any cuter? I think not…
    Elaine recently posted..This Day

We do that all the time!
    Things are more confusing here lately, because I heard my toddler say to her sister:
    “I am your mother”..
    By the way ‘layly’ is still so encredibly cute!
    Mirjam recently posted..Wonder

10. Kristy @PampersandPinot
    Twitter: PampersandPinot

At least you are entertained! And us!
    Kristy @PampersandPinot recently posted..I’m Easy Like Sunday Morning

11. Jessica
    Twitter: Spitupchronicle

She is so stinkin cute!! And Im glad I am not the only one that loves messing with my kids.
    Jessica recently posted..Passion

12. Helene
    Twitter: h

I love that! And I’m even more impressed that she didn’t completely lose it on you guys and start screaming!! She was so cute and smiley the whole time!

My kids just don’t get when I’m messing with them. They lack a sense of humor, clearly.
    Helene recently posted..Don’t mind me…I’m just mourning a fictional character

My oldest seems to be lacking in the sense of humor department lately. I’m not sure why but it really doesn’t stop me from messing with her.

13. This is hysterical. I had a conversation with a friend just this weekend about whether they could change the pronunciation of their son’s name. He’s 14 months. I voted no….
    Natalie @MamaTrack recently posted..Five Minutes in the Car

14. Teresa
    Twitter: TeresaThinks

Ahaha! That’s awesome and so very entertaining. I love doing that sometimes, just to add excitement to our lives.
    Teresa recently posted..First ultrasound for baby #3

She seriously is the cutest! People lie to me all the time on what my name is too. ;)
    Elena recently posted..January Photo A Day

Bonus comment: I was just re-watching this again b/c I can’t get enough Layla and Cooper ran in the room, pointed to her on the monitor and said “want. that.” Hide yo kids, Coop is on the prowl for a toddler girlfriend apparently. ;)
    Elena recently posted..January Photo A Day

17. By Word of Mouth Musings
    Twitter: ByWordsMusings

Love that your blog has provided a future dating pool for your girls ;)
    By Word of Mouth Musings recently posted..Time Travel Tuesday Feb 7th and its Jack Bauer!

18. Erin
    Twitter: ErinsMiracles

That little voice is so adorable!
    Erin recently posted..I am

19. Practical Parenting
    Twitter: katiefhurley

She is so darn cute! And I love those pi’s!!!
    Practical Parenting recently posted..Discipline Without Agression

20. Poppy
    Twitter: funnyorsnot

I’m pretty sure I could still mess with Hank this way and he is considerably older. Sounds more like a Saturday night for me. Friday night is reserved for having the kids fetch me things.
    Poppy recently posted..Shit Hank Says

‘Layli’ 1 mommy and daddy 0. Cannot wait for second round, my money is on Layla…
    Stasha recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

Aren’t we supposed to mess with them?
    Oh.
    Kimberly recently posted..While I Was Up Nursing My Gallbladder, You Were Sleeping

Ha ha well what fun would it be if we didn’t get to mess with them?
    Natalie recently posted..Tuesday Thoughts

She’s so cute it doesn’t matter what her name is!
    Bridget recently posted..Bloggy Homework

25. Leanne says:

She’s sooo cute. Was anyone else but me waiting for the glass beside her to get knocked off?
    Boy, do I need to relax…… :)
    Leanne recently posted..Letting go

26. Surferwife
    Twitter: surferwife

My favorite part of this debacle? Her tight comb back. I live slick baby head fresh from a bath. Regardless of her name.
    Surferwife recently posted..Bloggers Worst Dressed and SurferWife’s Fashion Disasters

27. Dana K
    Twitter: TheDanaK

Y’all are mean. LOL Klaw made me replay the video 3 times. Budding romance?
    Dana K recently posted..Clowns are Creepy