When Chickens Attack

To continue the Hello, Elena series Carri and I have put together this video for our friend Elena.

We hope you all enjoy it as well.

We love you Elena!

PS…stay tuned as this might turn out to be a whole series of videos….

59 Responses to When Chickens Attack

This is awesome! We’re going to prevent this poor girl from ever sleeping again!
    Kimberly recently posted..Drunk Neighbor Conversation

Twitter: AlisonSWLee

Hahahahahahahaha!! BRILLIANT!
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Up, Up and Away!

Awwwww. I love my chickens! And they love french fries.
    Carri recently posted..This is Me

4. Jessica
    Twitter: Spitupchronicle

This? This is the best thing Ive ever seen!
    Jessica recently posted..Meet My Neighbor Friday: My Life As An Officer’s Wife

5. Jessica says:

Hilarious! Love this! Thank you for making my morning brighter!
    Jessica recently posted..Second birthdays are more fun

6. tracy@sellabitmum
    Twitter: sellabitmum

Oh my word hilarious!
    tracy@sellabitmum recently posted..Play-Doh Is Only Fun If Someone Else Makes It

Hee! Too funny!
    Galit Breen recently posted..A Family Heart

Love this!!
    Barbara recently posted..The Music of my Life

You two really are out of control. Could you imagine if I was in the caged area with those chickens, all pecking at me. I may never sleep again after this video.

I. Love. This. It’s frickin hilarious!
    Mirjam recently posted..Secret garden

11. Mad Woman behind the Blog
    Twitter: madwomandiary

One…love the soundtrack and two… I so want to do a R rated version of the Attack of the Cocks. You wouldn’t mind would you? Want to join me? It would mean going undercover in an NFL locker room. You’re up for it right?

BTW, I so want chickens. And I can’t have them. Hold me?

12. Dana K
    Twitter: TheDanaK

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

breathe

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was hilariously adorable.
    Dana K recently posted..Use GIMP to Edit Twitter Screenshots

13. Miss Marina Star
    Twitter: MissMarinaStar

You guys are hilariously awful! I think this is borderline cross platform cyber bullying. Poor Elena, she is going to be afraid of all technology.
    Miss Marina Star recently posted..Soundtrack Of My Life

Wait till she sees the rest of the series. She might unfriend and unfollow us and then go hide under a rock.

14. Your mad technology skills never cease to amaze me. Good job!
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..I think I owe my sister $300

Thank you! These movie trailers are pretty easy to do. The hard part was getting Elena to send me video of her freaking out.

Elena is not alone, chickens freak me out!
    Tonya recently posted..Things Overheard At A Toy Store

16. Ali
    Twitter: suitcasetricks

Yuck! Nasty things.
    Ali recently posted..WTF Wednesday – The "Sex Is A New Word" Edition

17. You could not have picked more appropriate music to accompany this oh-so-serious homage to chicken-fear.

It’s real, people.

(Not that I am afraid of cocks. But.)
    julie gardner recently posted..Today call me laid

18. This was such fun to watch!
    JDaniel4s Mom recently posted..Super Bowl XLV: Patriots vs. Giants Muffin Tin Meal

19. jacqui
    Twitter: chicktuition

This is beautiful. I laughed…I cried…I felt sorry for Elena. I give this film 3 thumbs up!
    jacqui recently posted..Well, This Is Awkward…

I am dying over here in Canada.
    Epic.
    I want more!!
    Kimberly recently posted..The Book

21. Hahahaha!! You guys are hilarious :)
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..The Soundtrack of My Life

That was funny! Love the expression on Elena’s face!
    Bruna recently posted..flashback: my life in song

23. Mrs. Weber

Poor Elena! Chickens are just weird, disgusting creatures, so I understand the fear. But they also taste good, so it’s fairly easy to get over the weird and disgusting parts ;)

Love the music in the video…feels familiar – what movie is it from?!
    Mrs. Weber recently posted..Inspiration in Fourth Grade

Ha ha oh this cracked me up! Chickens can definitely be scary!
    Natalie recently posted..Random Tidbits on Monday

25. Practical Parenting
    Twitter: katiefhurley

Hilarious! But I might also be a little bit afraid of you now.
    Practical Parenting recently posted..Pinterest & Parenting