Who Decides If She Has Been Naughty Or Nice?

For some strange reason my oldest daughter doesn’t start winter break until next week but she asked if she could guest post today and I couldn’t tell her no. So here is Miss Fancy Pants with her list of what she likes about Christmas.

What a child loves about christmas, What a child loves about Christmas

Things I Love About Christmas

1.) I love spending time with my family.

2.) I love watching Christmas movies (My favorite is The Polar Express)

3) I love spending Christmas at my mother’s house

4) I love reading Christmas books

5) I love Christmas jokes

6) I love Christmas lights

7) But most of all I love getting presents (because even though I don’t believe in Santa I’ve still been a good girl. #TrustMe)

*****************************************************************

Hmm…that trust me at the end sounds strangely familiar….

62 Responses to Who Decides If She Has Been Naughty Or Nice?

1. angela says:

My dad always said he got extra nervous when we would say “trust me” or “don’t worry about it” :)

2. Glad to see you back Miss Fancy Pants! My kids don’t start their winter break until Thursday. Boooo! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get everything you wish for…even if you have been a little naughty ;)
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Ms Fancy Pants, somehow, you remind me of your mother!

I hope you get loads of nice presents.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Tutus and Ruffles….

4. Jen {at} take2mommy
    Twitter: take2mommy

I love Christmas movies too. So much! What’s the top Christmas present you’re hoping to get, Ms. Fancy Pants?

Ms. Fancy Pants – I wish you were off this week – we could skype! I would like to hear your Christmas jokes because I’m lacking in that department.
    Elena recently posted..Marzetti Otria Veggie Dip. I’m Joining The Greek Yogurt Craze.

Polar Express is one of my favorites too! I need some Christmas jokes. Maybe you can teach some to me.
    Kimberly recently posted..Through His Eyes

You forgot to ask for a pony!
    Carri recently posted..Fashion Tragedy at Panera Bread/Caption This Photo

8. I love getting presents too. What are your favorite Christmas books?
    Rach (DonutsMama) recently posted..Life’s Lessons: A Little Bit of Everything

9. Naughty is relative. Have fun and enjoy the presents!

10. Familiar Indeed! She is awesome, and I highly doubt a girl so cute could ever be naughty, you must be mistaken.
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..Biscotti for Ethan

Miss Fancy Pants, you cannot leave us on the hook like that. Please share a Christmas joke!
    Bridget recently posted..Monday Listicles

Ms Fancy Pants guest posting is my favourite part of school break.
    So glad you let her do it a week early. Trust me is always a double edge sword!
    Stasha recently posted..Monday Listicles

13. Courtney @ The Mommy Matters
    Twitter: MrsMommyMatters

I hope “santa” brings you loads of fun gifts for Christmas!
    Courtney @ The Mommy Matters recently posted..What is a Mom?

14. jacqui
    Twitter: chicktuition

You know you’re gonna have to do a post with some Christmas jokes now, right?
    jacqui recently posted..She Did What??

15. I hope you will post a list of her favorites in each category!
    JDaniel4′s Mom recently posted..Muffin Tin Monday- Away in the Manger

Hey, I don’t know any Christmas jokes, not one!
    Have a great Christmas.
    ps. You are an awesome guest poster.
    Mirjam recently posted..Sweet display

there is nothing more reassuring than someone saying “trust me”
    Barbara recently posted..Welcome to the World

18. Amanda Austin

AND she hashtagged it! Maybe Santa will bring her her own Twitter account for Christmas ;)
    Amanda Austin recently posted..Dear Santa: I believe

19. John
    Twitter: daddyrunsalot

You know, until that “trust me,” I was kind-of sold that she was on the nice list…
    John recently posted..Where I reveal my #mugswap partner

My girls have school this week too! Miss Fancy Pants–glad to see you back! I still like to believe in Santa and I’m certain you’re on the nice list. :)
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Criminal Intentions

Ms. Fancy Pants is one smart little girl. She can also hashtag! Woot, woot!
    Bruna recently posted..funky picture frames

22. Laci
    Twitter: laci512

I love The Polar Express. We have watched it every year since we saw it in the theatre some many years ago.
    Laci recently posted..Skyscraper Milkshake

23. Amanda
    Twitter: Lilahbility

Sounds like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!
    Amanda recently posted..Inside the Actor’s Studio

Hee! Fantastic list and for the record, *I* so trust you! :)
    Galit Breen recently posted..This Kind of Quiet

She seems to like everything Christmas…which means she can’t be that naughty right?
    Natalie recently posted..‘Tis the Season

26. Julie says:

That “trust me?” That’s the family motto, huh?
    Julie recently posted..Monday Meals: Buckeyes

27. I love the #trustme at the end. It’s pretty much a *wink, wink*
    Cam – Bibs & Baubles recently posted..Finding Me…And You

28. MamaTrack
    Twitter: MamaTrack

She is so your daughter. It’s perfect.
    MamaTrack recently posted..My Christmas Wish List

I love MFP’s guest posts.

Christmas jokes? Do tell…
    Tonya recently posted..Dear Santa

30. Sweaty
    Twitter: dosweatthesmall

Aw, big hugs to Miss Fancy Pants! I can see how you (or Santa ;) would have a hard time saying no to her. Even with the ‘trust me’ at the end there. LOL. She’s too adorable. xo.
    Sweaty recently posted..Plan Z

You’re right. That “trust me” does sound familiar.
    Have a great Christmas vampire ninja!!
    Leighann recently posted..Happy Holidays