Dear Santa, I Promise My Requests Are Simple

I don’t see any reason why Santa can’t fulfill my Christmas list this year. Plus, if he develops the iControl Kids iPhone app I created, I’ll be able to share it with all my friends. Win/Win.

Oh, and speaking of martinis, don’t forget to check out my new site One Martini at a Time.

What (un)reasonable requests do you have for Santa this year?

For more vlogging fun check out the VlogTalk site.

Vlog Talk

70 Responses to Dear Santa, I Promise My Requests Are Simple

1. Christine @ Quasi Agitato
    Twitter: csiracusa

Yes! Dedicated, guaranteed naptime. The perfect request.

Site looks great!
    Christine @ Quasi Agitato recently posted..Why I Won’t Be Doing My Christmas Shopping in Park Slope.

2. Ali
    Twitter: suitcasetricks

I’ll put in a good word for you seeing as I’ve been making regular “calls” to the North Pole for the last few weeks.
    Ali recently posted.."Eat Me" Is A Sweet Sentiment

Children listening to us?

If ANYONE can give me that, I’m giving THEM a million dollars.

I hope you at least get guaranteed naptime on Saturdays. For your sanity.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Guest Star: Rach of Life Ever Since

I’m curious, is the guaranteed naptime for you or for the kids? Or do I really even have to ask that question?
    Kimberly recently posted..Life Is Full Of Choices

5. Amanda
    Twitter: Lilahbility

If Santa could banish any and all whining (that goes for child, husband, coworkers, siblings, etc.), I would consider my wishlist met and wouldn’t ask for anything else. Until next year, of course.
    Amanda recently posted..Where the Heart Is

6. Sarcasm Goddess
    Twitter: sarcasmgoddess

All I want from Santa is to be able to eat endless quantities of cookies, and bread, and pasta and also? cookies. Without blowing up to the size of the house. That really doesn’t seem so unreasonable, does it?

I think it seems reasonable to me, especially considering I’ve been eating cookies for lunch the last few days.

7. martha says:

will you just submit that request for the rest of the mums too? don’t forget to mention my name. haha..:)
    martha recently posted..updates Lulu the Guinea

I am pre-ordering your app! Santa knows you are a super duper good girl :)
    Stasha recently posted..Monday Listicles

9. Blond Duck says:

I want a hula hoop.
    Blond Duck recently posted..Dear Santa…

10. Mad Woman behind the Blog
    Twitter: madwomandiary

I’m torn between no more whining and a full time housekeeper/chef. Or Sister wife.
    Mad Woman behind the Blog recently posted..Mary’s song

Oh my goodness, yes! Naptime!! I would sell my soul to Santa for that!
    Barbara recently posted..Christmas in France

12. I told my husband I didn’t want or need anything (well,besides photography lessons I am signing up for) and then yesterday while doing some Christmas shopping I promptly bought a jumpsuit, 2 pairs of pants, boots, tights, and 2 pairs of earrings for myself. Merry Christmas to me. Good thing I didn’t want anything!
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..Merry

Oh, kids that listen? I can’t imagine! I would love an on-demand nanny. I’m sure I’ve earned it!
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Silly Chilly Family Tradition

14. Kristy @PampersandPinot
    Twitter: PampersandPinot

You just can’t go wrong with a committed nap time. It wouldn’t be so bad to go without it if I hadn’t had such a long wonderful period of knowing that my alone time was to be counted on for sure. Ahhh.
    Kristy @PampersandPinot recently posted..Meet Me on Monday

15. Julie says:

So, the “trust me” at the end? Your face sort of resembled The Grinch for a split second. ;)
    Julie recently posted..Where’s your…pancreas?

16. Amanda Austin

Well if nothing else, I’m sure he could get the martinis for you ;)
    Amanda Austin recently posted..Home for the Holidays

17. Jessica says:

LOL. I love this! My list for Santa is mostly the same as yours, a) guaranteed nap and bed times, b) a toddler who listens to me (my newborn doesn’t really count), c) a potty trained toddler, and d) a husband who can make 5 star meals. I mean, really. Is this too much to ask?
    Jessica recently posted..Night Wakings

That’s not unreasonable.
    I mean we as moms deserve it right?
    I’m talking about the money…because if the whole napping thing doesn’t pan out you can afford a nanny to deal with them.
    That’s a Mom Win.
    Kimberly recently posted..Got Pepto?

I totally hope Santa hears you and makes that app soon. I need it!

You devil, you!

Good luck with that list.

I would SO buy the iControlKids app. Heck, I’d buy TWO!
    Tonya recently posted..My Day In Numbers

21. Missy | Literal Mom
    Twitter: missybedell

I am SO with you on the dedicated nap time on Saturdays. Please! I might even take one a month if I could get it. :)

OMG you look soooo evil at the end when you say trust me.
    hahaha.
    Leighann recently posted..Elf on The Shelf … a Bawler

23. Gina says:

HA- sounds like a pretty good list to me!
    Gina recently posted..Remember Christmas as a Child?

I want a free nanny.

—You. Are. So. Adorable.

I hope you get your Saturday Nap & LOTS of Martinis & Everything you desire. :)) X
    My Inner Chick recently posted..My Christmas List for Mr Liverpool

26. Elaine

I NEED that iPhone app. STAT.
    Elaine recently posted..Better Days

I do think Santa should just make you that app and leave it under your tree. What else do his elves have to do right now?
    Elena recently posted..Decorating for the Holidays with Grabby Toddler Hands

Great list, I’d like guaranteed nap time too:)

Love the new look of the blog!!
    Bridget recently posted..WTF Wednesday

Naptime every Saturday…I think Santa should be able to swing that!
    Natalie recently posted..A Merry Picnesday!

Ha! Guaranteed naptime…sounds wonderful!
    I love the ‘trust me” at the end..
    Mirjam recently posted..Colorful world

31. That is one awesome Christmas list! I don’t see why Santa won’t grant all of those wishes…especially the kids listening one. ;)
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..April, May, June

I think that since I’ve been good all year Santa should be nice and fulfill this list. It’s the least he could do.

32. MamaTrack
    Twitter: MamaTrack

I need the app. Seriously.
    MamaTrack recently posted..Our Christmas Tree

33. Tracy
    Twitter: TraceCam

You had me at dedicated nap time. I need nothing else.
    Tracy recently posted..Whine Glasses

34. Dedicated naptime is the perfect substitute to diamonds- it’s a woman’s best friend. I hope Santa grants you your wish. I’m not so sure about myself, as I have been more naughty than nice this year ;)

Have a merry Christmas!