This Caterpillar Likes Cupcakes

My oldest has always had a love for books.

Thankfully my youngest is starting to develop it as well (along with a love of cupcakes). Yet another way she takes after her father.

For more vlogging fun check out VlogTalk.

Vlog Talk

60 Responses to This Caterpillar Likes Cupcakes

Oh for the love of cuteness! Love!
    Galit Breen recently posted..Memories Captured Linky!

2. Fantastic! This makes me wish Tech Support was a little monkey again. ;-)
    Renee A. Schuls-Jacobson recently posted..I’m Going To Do a Book

One of the reasons I wanted to capture this on video was so I could remember these moments of when my kids were young.

A love for cupcakes? Who can blame her?

So cute! I love the added ‘chomps’ too.
    Kimberly recently posted..My Husband’s Quirks

Cupcakes are delish. No one can pass those up.

I started adding the chomps when I read the book to L and she loved it so we all do it now when we read.

4. I think I could get along well with her :)
    sara@domesticallychallenged recently posted..Uuuuupdate

5. Amanda
    Twitter: Lilahbility

OMG your little one could not be any cuter if she tried!
    Amanda recently posted..When I Look at You

hahaha Nice dog tail.
    Carri recently posted..The Glamorous Life of a Stay At Home Mom

7. Roxanne says:

I love that book. And T and I enjoyed listening to the girls read it.
    Roxanne recently posted..Everyone loves to recycle!

I’d probably read that book the same way – complete with the chomp chomp chomp! So cute!
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..10 Most Bizarre Products

9. Sweaty
    Twitter: dosweatthesmall

Love the ‘chomp, chomp’ and the ‘still hungry’!!! Awww, super adorable! I have a feeling your eldest would get along mighty fine with my Miss Chatterbox! :))
    Sweaty recently posted..Memories Captured

I cannot get over how cute your kids are! And who doesn’t love cupcakes?
    Barbara recently posted..To snip or not to snip

So darn cute! I couldn’t love L’s little voice any more. I actually watched this last night on your YT channel & left a comment there too. I didn’t know it would be VlogTalk’s video today. See, for once I was ahead of my blog reading. ;)
    Elena recently posted..Hairstyle Tutorial: Curls on the Go

I was wondering why you left a comment on my YT channel but I was happy you did. Thank you for being so giving with the comment love.

12. Gina says:

Oh how I love seeing them both reading it- so cute!
    Gina recently posted..Finally Decorated & Annoyances

13. Hopes@Staying Afloat!
    Twitter: HStayingAfloat

Simply adorable!! And cupcakes ROCK!!
    Hopes@Staying Afloat! recently posted..Wishful Thinking Christmas List

14. Kate
    Twitter: andthenkate

Adorable. And man, that caterpillar had good taste in food.
    Kate recently posted..I am now having very optimistic second thoughts about those cans of Funfetti frosting, assuming that kneading is involved.

Cute! Dallas made a video of himself reading this story (for the boys, while he’s gone). These versions are much cuter;)
    Bridget recently posted..Stop The Madness

16. Ohhh, I love it. Books are the best and that is the best way to learn to read, just by looking and ‘reading’. My kids always take books to bed with them and always have, even when they couldn’t read.
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..My Grown Up Christmas List

We have always been big on books in my house. It took my youngest awhile to want to listen to them but now that she is I love it.

17. CUPCAKES. Cupcakes are awesome.
    Nicole at the Boy House recently posted..Holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol?

18. Jessica says:

This is so, so precious! Love your girls! They’re both so adorable!
    Jessica recently posted..Memories Captured

I love this book too! (All the books by Eric Carle by the way)
    My son said again as soon at it was finished. Your oldest is a great storyteller!
    And the little cutie….SO cute!
    The end.
    Mirjam recently posted..Harvest

20. Amanda Austin

Really cute…you’re raising them right if they love books that much!
    Amanda Austin recently posted..We have a Loaner Phone situation

I just happened to eat a cupcake before watching this! So cute!!! Both girls did so well! I’m still working to instill a love of books in my girls, but my boys LOVE that book. :)
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Toddler Talent

I would think that the girls would love to read more than the boys but you never know what kids will do sometimes. Hope you enjoyed your cupcake.

22. jacqui
    Twitter: chicktuition

I don’t understand why you haven’t mailed my toddler yet…it’s getting ridiculous.
    jacqui recently posted..All I Want For Christmas…

23. Kiddothings
    Twitter: kiddothings

Love this book! Your elder daughter is set to be the next Vlog Queen – she’s got great potential! They’re so cute.
    Kiddothings recently posted..Picnesday – Remembering Noel

24. Oh wow are they adorable!
    Jayme (The Random Blogette) recently posted..We Have A Winner!

25. Rachel {at} Mommy Needs a Vacation
    Twitter: mommyneedsvaca

Holy cuteness!!!!!!!!!!
    Rachel {at} Mommy Needs a Vacation recently posted..Cameron Hughes Wine

What caterpillar doesn’t like cupcakes, right? Too cute…I love that monkey is all dressed in pink!
    Natalie recently posted..It’s Cool to be 13 Months…

27. I love that book! Your girls are very good readers! Both of them ;) And, who doesn’t LOVE cupcakes?!
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..Memories Captured

Precious Moments :)

And so much more beautiful w/ a Book! xx

29. Mrs. Weber

This is so, so, so precious. They will love this video in 10 years I am sure! And I love how Vampire Ninja has it memorized – love that she loves books so much :)
    Mrs. Weber recently posted..Who Is This Man, Mom?

We read this book at lot so she has most of the words down. I’m so glad I captured these memories on video to watch later.

cute with a Capitol C!
    Stasha recently posted..Memories Captured

Darling. That book a a household favorite here too.
    Tonya recently posted..She Knows