Two Stools Will Get You Far In Life

I believe this is further proof that my toddler needs a nanny.

For more vlogging fun check out the VlogTalk site.

80 Responses to Two Stools Will Get You Far In Life

1. Kris
    Twitter: kmulkey007

That is classic. She doesn’t even care that she was caught. It’s all about the candy. Good luck with her! hee hee hee
    Kris recently posted..2011 Napa Valley Film Festival

That kid is trouble.
    Carri recently posted..Grandma Doesn’t Look a Day Over 96

Getting in trouble doesn’t phase her, does it?
    Kimberly recently posted..My Bad Boys

Seriously, she has some skills pulling herself up there. I guarantee you Lanagan couldn’t even do that. I’m trying to think what she has a future in with those moves. I’ll get back to you on that. But, I promise it will be something very good & profitable.
    Elena recently posted..Busted. Part 1.

Once she figured out how to stack the stools her life changed. She can get into anything now. I could use profitable right now so try and get back to me sooner rather than later with your genius idea.

5. I am sorry for laughing, but darn, that was cute!
    sara@domesticallychallenged recently posted..Happy Birthday Elijah!

6. Elaine

Mine would have totally gone for a damn dum dum. She’s addicted. At least your’s knows what’s good and picked chocolate. ;)

p.s. I would have done the same thing if I was her. he he.
    Elaine recently posted..My True Colors

7. Hahaha!! This might be my favorite vlog of yours yet! She’s so cute!!!
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..When You Need a Vacation

Hahaha!! She’s so cute! “I need help.” just made me laugh.

I guess there’s nowhere you can hide the candy without her getting to it.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..A Letter to All Girls

Right now it’s on the top shelf in a closet. I’m sure she will figure out a way to get into it within the next 2 days.

9. Char
    Twitter: 1EpicMom

She is so adorable! Kids who love to climb are the most fun!-)
    Char recently posted..Bad Behaviour

10. Erin
    Twitter: ErinsMiracles

OMG That is awesome! She is the cutest, I’d give her the whole bowl!

Knowing my boys they would knock it off the fridge and eat it all together!
    Erin recently posted..Evidence

She has the most adorable facial features and is so stinkin cute! I would give her as many candies as she wants! Boy, is she ever good at climbing too!
    Bruna recently posted..bee beautiful you: the reclaiming ME edition

I get candy for that very same reason. I think she needs an entourage!
    Stasha recently posted..Monday Listicles

13. Blond Duck says:

Don’t show my husband this!
    Blond Duck recently posted..Theo goes Footloose

That was too funny! After all that climbing she deserves a treat
    Barbara recently posted..Holiday Planning

15. RachelJoy says:

awww this is too cute. I’d give her the whole bucket! it looks like you gotta monkey on your hands… ;)
    RachelJoy recently posted..Overseas Bargain Shopping Anyone?

Oh my Gawd! Hilarious. Funny how she can get up there, but she can’t get down.
    I’ll give you the advice, I gave some one else the other day..
    Maybe you should sit on her! Or use duct tape!
    Mirjam recently posted..Almost perfect

17. Amanda Austin

I can’t even tell you how much I love this. So cute. I love how she shimmies up on the counter.
    Amanda Austin recently posted..Perfect Vacations Past and Present

Omg!! She is so smart!!!
    Way to be creative with the stools.
    Leighann recently posted..Where Fashion has Taken Me….

19. Julie says:

Raising smart kids is exhausting. I hope our kids invent something spectacular one day so they can finance our early retirements, cause we’ll be too tired from getting them safely through childhood to work.
    Julie recently posted..Monday Meals: Talkin’ Turkey

20. Hehe. What a cutie pie.
    Nicole at the Boy House recently posted..LIVE IN THE NOW, Oil of Oregano, Lots of Links

21. jacqui
    Twitter: chicktuition

I’m quite impressed with the girl’s skills. The paranoid part of me is scared she’s gonna fall though. Be careful, adorable one!
    jacqui recently posted..If She’s Lonely Now…

I like the whistle around her neck. She’s the coach of the candy thieves. Awesome.
    Bridget recently posted..Twofer Tuesdays

23. Mad Woman behind the Blog
    Twitter: madwomandiary

Oh, the hell you’re going to know at 3. I’ll bring wine.
    Mad Woman behind the Blog recently posted..Monster mommy!!

That’s hilarious. My son learned how to push a dining room chair up to the kitchen counter. I look forward to the mischief to come….

Whoa this girl knows how to get what she wants LOL! Yes you do need a nanny!
    Natalie recently posted..The Sickness Monster

26. I think I have found the girl of JDaniel’s dreams.
    JDaniel4′s Mom recently posted..Pause Life for a Moment-Adventures in Mommyland

27. Robin @ Farewell, Stranger

That’s hilarious! I love that she doesn’t even blink when she realizes she’s busted.
    Robin @ Farewell, Stranger recently posted..Hope Chest Identity

28. Ali
    Twitter: suitcasetricks

You, know. Sometimes in life you just have to go after what you want. She’s like a little Candy Honey Badger. Let’s just make sure she and my Justin never meet and get married and have little hellions of their own.
    Ali recently posted..Guess Who Got an Award. ME!

29. Cuz I want to.
    Oh yeah.

My puppies say the same thing after eating whatever they can get their noses and/or claws into…the trashcans, the pantry, the dishwasher, the refrigerator, the pantry.

I’d better keep all stools out of my kitchen…
    julie gardner recently posted..Today call me recruited

My dogs are the same way. I busted one of them eating a whole loaf of pumpkin bread the other day from the counter. I was not happy. He didn’t care.

30. Shell says:

She’s such a little monkey!
    Shell recently posted..Someone Else Be the Adult, Please

““OMG.

THis is seriously Fabulous. What a little DOLL :))
    My Inner Chick recently posted..Fifteen Random Thoughts

32. MamaTrack
    Twitter: MamaTrack

She is so cute. In our house, the standard answer to “why” is “because I have to.” And he loves “chocolate berries” (Peanut M&Ms).
    MamaTrack recently posted..Recent Toddler Tidbits

33. Lyka Ricks says:

My daughter does it also, she makes the fridge like a cabinet, climbs anywhere as long as she gets what see wants. We didn’t teach them how to get it, they have their own instinct and skills.
    Lyka Ricks recently posted..Making Applesauce

I love it! She’s a girl who knows what she wants. :)
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Burned Out on Blogging

35. Nicole @MTDLBlog
    Twitter: MTDBlog

Oh. MY. Word….cutest thing ever! I would so video something like this too.
    Nicole @MTDLBlog recently posted..I Am Not Martha Stewart {Holiday Treats Dilemma}

36. Christi says:

So, is that a whistle hanging around her neck? If so, you might want to take that away before the sugar high hits… #MommyHasAHeadache
    Christi recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Balancing Act

37. Dana K
    Twitter: TheDanaK

It’s probably not a good sign that Klaw is already pushing furniture around, huh?

At least she’s honest when you ask her a question. Chris would have lied.
    Dana K recently posted..How to Use a Neti Pot #VlogTalk

Perfect soundtrack.

I like how she ended up asking for help AFTER she got what she wanted.

The climbing skills on these little people is astounding!
    Tonya recently posted..Letters To KLZ

39. Sarah says:

Too cute! I watched the video with my son and he loved it especially set to the music! You do have a sneaky little one there!
    Sarah recently posted..No More Tears: Get Toxins Out of The Tub!

40. Mommy2¢ says:

Ha! What a clever little booger!
    Mommy2¢ recently posted..Do we, or do we not: that is the question: