Welcome to My Time as Mom

YouTube Preview Image

I think this video will be a good addition to my About Me page.

Prompt: Create a welcome video for your blog.

For more vlogging fun check out the VlogTalk site.

Vlog Talk

100 Responses to Welcome to My Time as Mom

1. MamaTrack
    Twitter: MamaTrack

It really will! I love it. So perfect for your blog.
    MamaTrack recently posted..A Mother’s Love

2. Hopes@Staying Afloat!
    Twitter: HStayingAfloat

LOVE IT Mama!!! You definitely rock those boots!! YEEEE-HAW!! :)
    Hopes@Staying Afloat! recently posted..Quotes from Moms With Boys

You rocked it! It’s wonderful!!
    Galit Breen recently posted..Footsteps Through Fall

A great introduction video, Jessica. You do rock those boots (and hat!).
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..What To Expect

5. Dwija {House Unseen}
    Twitter: HouseUnseen

So good! My kids watched it with me and LOVED your babies singing. And the untalented dogs, too!
    Dwija {House Unseen} recently posted..I’m too S*xy for this Painting

Great job with this! You sure do rock those boots and hat!

Do me a favor next time? Warn me if your dogs will be in it. My kids were sitting here when I watched this. They are now obsessed with another vlog of yours! ;)
    Kimberly recently posted..Your Words Will Hurt Me

So very awesome! I love that the singing made the video. ;) Great welcome vid!
    Elena recently posted..What Not To Do When Cooking With Kids

8. Nicole @MTDLBlog
    Twitter: MTDBlog

I love the idea of an About Me video! I’ve seen them done before, but I love how you edited and added clips and pictures into yours. :-)
    Nicole @MTDLBlog recently posted..Gala Glam

9. You’re really getting very good at this video thing! Come over and help me figure it out and I’ll cook for you.
    Julie @ mamamash recently posted..Do Andean flamingos eat their young?

10. Rachel {at} Mommy Needs a Vacation
    Twitter: mommyneedsvaca

Love it! Great video!
    Rachel {at} Mommy Needs a Vacation recently posted..Weekend Winners #2

11. Natalie says:

I love it!! And the idea…especially since I’ve never vlogged before — I should try it!
    Natalie recently posted..Mommy Moment – Ashley Style

12. SO good!! I love it! All of those moments are so sweet :)

13. Tracie
    Twitter: fromtracie

Awesome video!! What a great idea to have a video for your about page. genius.
    Tracie recently posted..Flying Plastic Planes and Avoiding Secret Military Agents

14. Janie
    Twitter: janie_real

Wonderful! Great editing and love the soundtrack.
    Janie recently posted..biggest scare & a lesson

15. Mrs. Weber

I love the dress you are rockin’ with your cowboy boots. So me-ow! Cute video. Of course my favorite part was the girls singing…I loved that video!
    Mrs. Weber recently posted..Welcome To My Neighborhood

16. Sweaty
    Twitter: dosweatthesmall

Heehee… this made me smile :) I think this would make a fantastic intro to your blog!
    Sweaty recently posted..5 True Blogging Stories That Make Me Go ‘Ugh’

Ha! No vlog of yours is complete without boots, singing and stupid dogs.
    Carri recently posted..They Walk Among Us

Love it!! A must add to your About Me page.
    Tonya recently posted..When I Don’t Have The Words

19. Jessica
    Twitter: Spitupchronicle

That is definitely going to be a great addition! Your girls give me girl-envy. They are presh!!
    Jessica recently posted..My Kid Says the Darndest Things

I really like it. You always look so happy, silly dogs and all. And yes, you rock them boots!!
    Stasha recently posted..Monday Listicles

21. Caroline says:

Oh, Jessica! Your family is so funny and precious, and you are definitely VERY good at the technical aspect of vlogging. You are very blessed with your family. I have two girls now too, and consider myself very blessed as well!!
    Caroline recently posted..Fall Fun With Friends

22. You have way too much fun making these. I have way too much fun watching them.
    JDaniel4′s Mom recently posted..Pause Life for a Moment- Galit Breen of These Little Waves

Twitter: Mippertje

Oh! I love this, I will definitely try this for my blog someday.
    It’s a beautiful way to be creative.
    Mirjam recently posted..Chandelier

Thank you! I hope you do add a welcome video to your blog. It is a great way to get readers to see/hear you.

Great video, Jessica! I think that will be a great addition to your about me page. I wasn’t sure if I was going to do the cooking vlog or welcome vlog, but I think I’ll do the welcome vlog this week too. Thanks for the inpsiration!

….and yes, you definitely rock those boots and hat!
    Eve recently posted..My Blog Got a Face Lift!

25. Paulette
    Twitter: LittleMsP

That was just completely AWESOME! =D
    Paulette recently posted..Today Is The Day!

26. You did a great job and love the part where you are all dancing with each other…mmm I think I may attempt this too!
    Tina @ Life Without Pink recently posted..My Favorite App; CWC Food and Wine Pairing Wheel

27. It’s great. Really simple but captures everything you’d say in a welcome post. I think I will have to make a welcome video too.
    Kristin @ Peace, Love and Muesli recently posted..Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte: A Tutorial.

28. Gina says:

You guys have got to be the CUTEST family EVER!!! Love this video- by far my fav so far!!!!
    Gina recently posted..Lightning Strikes a 3rd Time!!!

29. Christi says:

That was fantastic! Your girls singing reminded me of when my kiddo pretends to be a wolf howling at the moon. :-)
    Christi recently posted..You Know It’s A Good Book When…

Awww that was so good! Perfect vlog for your blog!
    Natalie recently posted..A Case of the Mom Brain

31. Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
    Twitter: AccustomedChaos

great video!! love it {might want to do one of my own – it’s a great idea}
    Devan @ Accustomed Chaos recently posted..7 Dumbest Things Said To Me While Out With the Kids

32. A. You are all adorable (even the untalented Roscoe and Daisy).

B. I have zero talent to pull of a vlog of this quality so picture me IMPRESSED!

C. I didn’t get this post in my inbox – boo.

But I’ll just keep coming back…for more of this goodness.

You rock more than cowboy boots, my friend.
    julie gardner recently posted..Today call me Sellabit.

You have talent, I’m sure of that.

I don’t know why you didn’t get the email but I’m looking into it. Thank you!

I love this!!!

You have inspired me Jessica!!!
    Leighann recently posted..Great Things!

34. Char
    Twitter: 1EpicMom

What an awesome ‘About Me’ video. Great Job Jessica! Btw, sweet cowboy boots!-)
    Char
    The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom

35. Amanda Austin

Oh! How sweet. I love the last quote…I mean, obvs that’s your blog title, but it was the perfect picture and tie in.
    Amanda Austin recently posted..On Naps

Thank you! That is one of my favorite pictures of me and the girls and I thought the line was perfect for it.

36. I love your dogs. They are so cute! Also, you really do rock the cowboy boots.
    Nicole at the Boy House recently posted..New Haircut (Regrets, I’ve had a few)

I love it! How did you learn to make such a fancy video? Super talented you are Jessica!
    Bridget recently posted..An Apple A Day

What a great video! It will look awesome on your blog!
    Barbara recently posted..So not French

You and your family are adorable!!! Yes, I think a perfect fit for your about me page. :)
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Update!

40. Elaine

Perfect. Great job. I love this idea to put it on your About Page!
    Elaine recently posted..Two Lives

41. Anne says:

You rock a lot more than just cowboy boots! Awesome welcome vlog!
    Anne recently posted..Uncertainty

42. Robin @ Farewell, Stranger

Love it. Perfect mix of all you are.
    Robin @ Farewell, Stranger recently posted..I’m Not Alone, You’re Not Alone

43. Roxanne says:

This would be a great addition to your About Me. Great job.
    Roxanne recently posted..Tips for your online dating profile

44. Teresa
    Twitter: TeresaThinks

Very nice! I have a cowboy hat I bought at the fair last year and never wear it because I live in NY. I may have to though, because it looks really good!
    Teresa recently posted..just blah.

45. This is a really great idea and a wonderful way to intro yourself. Adorable fam btw ;)
    Amanda | OneMommysThoughts recently posted..Weekend Warrior

Thank you Amanda! I had fun putting this together and think it’s a good representation of my blog and my family.

—Just Love your posts, photos, vlogs, & BOOTS :)) GROOVY. Smashing. x
    My Inner Chick recently posted..Incident on Flight 705

47. Leigh Ann
    Twitter: latorres

Love it! So serene, and your girls are gorgeous.
    Leigh Ann recently posted..Amazing talent

48. Yuliya says:

And just when I think maybe I can do this vlogging thing I see this and realize NO WAY!
    Yuliya recently posted..atrociously wordy for a wednesday

49. Miss Marina Star
    Twitter: MissMarinaStar

I know I’m late to the party, but I finally got around to seeing your video. I have been blog-slacking this week! I love it. What a great way to introduce yourself to your readers.

I have to make one.

Also, my little one has the same bathing suit as your little one. Tutus on little girls are adorable in any form, aren’t they?
    Miss Marina Star recently posted..If It’s Love

I love tutus on little girls. My daughter wears one all the time.

I hope you do make a welcome video. I’ve seen some great ones this week and I think they are a perfect addition to an about page.

50. Dana
    Twitter: danawentsnap

Oh my gosh – I can’t be anything but a goofball in front of a camera. I’m inspired now. I really think I might do one for my site!!
    Dana recently posted..Disneyland Photography – The (Really) Short Guide