VlogTalk: On The Catwalk

YouTube Preview Image

This fall fashion show was mostly sponsored by Kohl’s gift cards my daughter received for her birthday.

And Carri, I know you hate Kohl’s but seriously, look at how much money was saved.

(Thank you Grandma for helping Miss Fancy Pants stay fancy by taking her shopping).

For more vlogging fun check out the VlogTalk site.

Vlog Talk

66 Responses to VlogTalk: On The Catwalk

There is no way I could pull off a single one of those outfits but she sure does look cute!

PS – Nice Assy shake at the end.
    Kimberly recently posted..My Guilty Pleasures

Ha! “Me as Better Model” ;)

I love H’s fashion show. She struts her stuff well. I think the striped outfit is my favorite. I’d like her to fly in to style me.
    Elena recently posted..Welcome to Mommy is in Timeout

I was actually first in the modeling so I could show her how it was done. She is a good learner. Of course she will fly in style to you. It will however require at least 4 suitcases.

3. Kelly Tirman
    Twitter: kellytirman

your daughter is VERY fashionable!
    Kelly Tirman recently posted..Wardrobe Overhaul: Flatter Your Figure

4. Kelly K @ Dances with Chaos
    Twitter: DancesWithChaos

So I’m guessing vests are “in”?

She is way too cute.

And look at you… working it woman!

Nice jeans. :-)
    Kelly K @ Dances with Chaos recently posted..Monday, it isn’t just you…

Oh my the cuteness and seriously, the savings! Go you! :)
    Galit Breen recently posted..Writing in the Dark

She is SO cute in her fashion show! And great job on the savings woman!
    Eve recently posted..VlogTalk: What Chocolate Cheesecake Does to Toddlers

7. Elaine

I want her grey boots!!!

And I love her strut, as well as yours… ;)
    Elaine recently posted..First Thing in the Morning

She sure is fancy!!!

Hahaha, “better model” – says who? ;)

You forgot to credit the dog for making an appearance.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Running Out of Fuel

She does a good job at holding up her name Miss Fancy Pants.

I taught my daughter how to strut it on the catwalk so I get the title of better fashion model (for now).

9. tracy@sellabitmum
    Twitter: sellabitmum

Oh my word – she will be famous,I just know it. So awesome.
    tracy@sellabitmum recently posted..Top 10 Tips for a Successful Holiday Family Photo Shoot

10. RachelJoy says:

Too cute. I love your jeans btw…Khols?
    RachelJoy recently posted..The Liebster Award and My Big Head

Look at Miss Fancypants stylin’ it! She’s the coolest kid in school now!
    Natalie recently posted..Pumpkin Chunkin’

12. Amanda Austin

She’s got boots over jeans!!!! I wish I could rock that style. Looks adorable. And I love Kohls…LOVE.
    Amanda Austin recently posted..VlogTalk: My Bathroom Makeover

13. martha says:

wow so many changes! haha…love the way she walks! haha.. :)
    martha recently posted..What I learned from Dad (and mum)

14. Christi says:

That was fun to watch! I loved the boots she was wearing with some of the outfits. :-) Kohls is definitely one of our favorite places to shop too, but I only go in there if I have several hours and several hundred dollars to spare, which isn’t often!
    Christi recently posted..The Scientific Musings of a Preteen

Thankfully my daughter got gift certificates and money this year for her birthday so she could buy herself fancy clothes.

Fancy Pants is definitely a style icon. I love that turn she does with her walk. I see where she gets her modeling talent from! Also the announcer did fabulously. :)
    Grumpy Grateful Mom recently posted..Compulsive Climbing Condition

16. Susan says:

Too cute. Love the giggles and the peace sign shirt. Great catwalk too!
    Susan recently posted..Happiness is…

I haven’t been to Kohl’s in a while… I need to get myself there STAT!

Cute outfits!!
    Tonya recently posted..We Remembered

18. liz says:

Miss Fancy Pants has some serious shoulder action with her walks. :)
    liz recently posted..Butterfly Wings

19. I love when stored show you how much money you’ve saved. But in the end it just makes me feel I can spend more.
    Marie@feedingfive recently posted..Mom’s Birthday

20. Ali
    Twitter: suitcasetricks

Cute stuff! A “small sweater shirt thing” and “fuzzy vest.” Gotta get some of those. P.S. Her strut is sassier than yours. Better work on that, OK?

21. Dana K
    Twitter: TheDanaK

Your daughter & my niece would either get along swimmingly or fight over clothes…the sparklier, fuzzier the better.
    Dana K recently posted..Fall Fun = Football #VlogTalk

22. jacqui
    Twitter: chicktuition

I felt like I was at Paris Fashion Week the whole time. I’m quite impressed with how you shake that thang…you must somehow by spying on me to steal my moves.
    jacqui recently posted..One Mysterious Chick…

23. Megan (Best of Fates)
    Twitter: bestoffates

That song will be stuck in my head for hours!
    Megan (Best of Fates) recently posted..4 Steps to Carving A Mustache’d Pumpkin (Like Your Grandmother Did Before You)

24. Jen {at} take2mommy
    Twitter: take2mommy

I like the short faux fur vest over the white blouse w/ leopard flats. Tres chic!
    Jen {at} take2mommy recently posted..Favorite Fall Traditions

25. Love the leopard print shoes. Maybe your daughter can come help me revamp my wardrobe.
    Rach (DonutsMama) recently posted..Life’s Lessons: The Quiet Edition

OK, you can buy her clothes at Kohl’s but only because she looks cute!
    Carri recently posted..Always Take a Camera to the Santa Barbara Zoo

27. MamaTrack
    Twitter: MamaTrack

This is such a perfect moment in your home. Everyone is exactly as they are supposed to be, including the dumb dog cameo. I can see where she gets her modeling prowess. She has a good teacher.
    MamaTrack recently posted..Changing My Expectations

—B R I L L I A N T.

The announcer was super. Your daughter is the next Super Model.

Jessica, You are a doll. And the dog is Sooooooooo Dorky. Xx

Loved it. xx
    My Inner Chick recently posted..9 of My Favorite Things

29. Robin @ Farewell, Stranger

Very nice! She’s obviously a fashionista like her mom. (I didn’t see cowgirl boots, though…)

Loved your spin on the catwalk. Shake it, baby!

(And we don’t have Kohl’s here so I’m in no position to judge. I say cute clothes + decent bill = all good!)
    Robin @ Farewell, Stranger recently posted..Halloween Traditions and the Battle of the Candy

I had my cowboy boots on but my daughter decided to get grey boots instead of cowboy boots. I’m sure she will ask for them again for Christmas.

Cute fashion show!

P.S. I hate Kohl’s too.
    Bridget recently posted..WTF Wednesday

I only buy the kid’s clothes there. I like the very expensive stores for me. Gotta spend that saved money somewhere.

31. Lindsey
    Twitter: dashingly

“No one kills an animal just to make a vest” -> LOL!!
    Lindsey recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: don’t have a birthday here.

32. Haha!! Love your catwalk at the end!! You totally missed your calling as a model ;)
    Your daughter’s clothes are really cute! The striped peace sign shirt is my favorite.
    Runnermom-jen recently posted..Reflections…

33. Sweaty
    Twitter: dosweatthesmall

I watched this with my daughter, and she was in awe of your girls! She said, “That’s so fancy, Mommy!” :) Great fashion show, girls!
    Sweaty recently posted..Most Likely To… Play With Fire (Part 5)