VlogTalk: Rockstars

YouTube Preview Image

I really think my kids have a future as rockstars. For deaf people.

VlogTalk prompt I chose this week: Wildcard – My children’s special talent.

Head over to VlogTalk to link up your vlog for this week and join in the fun.

62 Responses to VlogTalk: Rockstars

Twitter: MamasMonologues

I’m convinced Ms. Fancy Pants has a future career on stage somehow. They’re so cute!

PS – I have the same crib/toddler bed as you. #Shocker

• Jessica D Torres says:

I think you are right about H. Future star in something.

Of course you have the same crib/bed. We are twins in everything else.

Oh my gosh…I love them! The little “woo” scream at the end is hilarious! When I come visit, we’re soooooo doing a skit together.
    Elena recently posted..A First: Our Trip as a Family of Four

This is just a test for something. Feel free to delete. But, you’ll probably keep it.
    Elena recently posted..A First: Our Trip as a Family of Four

Can I send Monkey over so they can have a band? He plays drums.

L definitely has a singing career in the near future. H is already a rockstar.
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Redefining Bitch

They’re so incredibly cute! I love how they’re a rockstar duo! Have they started selling tickets yet?

Too. Stinking. Cute. SUCKAFISHES is my new favorite word.
    Bridget recently posted..Another Reason To Eat At Home

• Jessica D Torres says:

When my niece and nephew were over a couple weekends ago my kids taught them to say Suckafishes. My sister wasn’t too happy.

Twitter: Mippertje

Never heard of suckafishes before!
    Your kids aren’t nearly as loud as mine, equally cute though!

8. Jennifer
    Twitter: jen_p_williams

I love how the little one copies everything the big one does. So cute.
    Jennifer recently posted..Tonight, Tonight

9. LOL! Love it. They are so stinking cute! Love the word suckafishes – must use in everyday talk now :)
    imperfectmomma recently posted..According to Monkeyman

10. Mrs. Weber

Love it! They are soooooo cute…even the high-pitched screams. Suckafishes and peeps? Coolest. Kids. Ever. Consider yourself lucky ;)
    Mrs. Weber recently posted..Fresh from the Garden Pasta Salad

11. Megan (Best of Fates)
    Twitter: bestoffates

Hey, don’t scoff – deaf people need rock stars too!
    Megan (Best of Fates) recently posted..The Dreadful Surprises of Moving

12. Roxanne says:

Bravo L and H, suckafishes!

I love the way L blows kisses. It’s adorable.

13. Ali
    Twitter: suitcasetricks

Oh yes, very talented. Love it. She can call me a Suckafish as long as she says thank you before it.

14. liz says:

My girls are your girls’ biggest fans.

I love the BlogFrog product placement, too, BTW.
    liz recently posted..Observations of a Kindergarten Mom

15. Coffee Lovin Mom
    Twitter: coffeeluvinmom

I love that it’s monkey see, monkey do! Very cute. That and the fact that Dad was hiding in the credits…

16. Jen {at} take2mommy
    Twitter: take2mommy

Your girls are so, so, so, so, so cute. I love how the little one repeats the older one. She says all those words (aka suckafish and peace) like she knows exactly what she’s talking about. Awesome video.

• Jessica D Torres says:

My youngest is a total repeat and suckafishes and peace are words my oldest says a lot. It’s funny to watch them together sometimes.

Your little one is stinkin cute. Just wanted to reach in and grab her. LOVE her!

The future is bright. They are beyind entertaining!

19. “Dad..as hiding”..love that! Sounds exactly like my husband! I think they may make you rich some day.

I believe monkey can hit higher notes than Christina Aguilera…looks like she’s got a recordc deal in her future!
    Natalie recently posted..Terrific 10 Months!

21. Hopes@Staying Afloat!
    Twitter: HStayingAfloat

A-FREAKING-DORABLE!!! Ms Fancy Pants will have her own talk show one day!

My boys frequently put on a concert in the evenings with their PaperJams Guitars! It’s fantastic!
    Hopes@Staying Afloat! recently posted..The Final Countdown

22. Char
    Twitter: 1EpicMom

Oh Jessica, they are absolutely adorable!
    Suckafishes out,
    Char
    The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom

Blake wants to know what L is doing this weekend.
    Carri recently posted..Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop: Confusion

They make a great duo! They are so cute! A career in entertainment is definitely in their future.
    Barbara recently posted..21 Weeks

Hee! They are so, so cute! Wooo! :)
    Galit Breen recently posted..The 17 Day Diet Cycle 2

26. Anne
    Twitter: mamasgottago

Oh so CUTE! Yes, I definitely see some future rock stars or dubbing wolf howling sounds for the next Disney film:) They are having so much fun rockin’ out…. PEACE OUT girls!
    Anne recently posted..It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

27. Practical Parenting
    Twitter: katiefhurley

Excellent harmonizing….is that what that was? Sounds like my house.
    Practical Parenting recently posted..Modern Dolls

It was a valiant effort. :)
    Tonya recently posted..The Summer That Was

29. Elaine

Thank you SO MUCH for clarifying the “suckafishes” thing.

And girls can reach some pretty unreal decibels can’t they? What did your dogs do when they heard that? ;-P

p.s. they are so cute.
    Elaine recently posted..Miss Elaine-ous Monday – T.S. Lee!

SO cute!! My little guy already hums and sways to music. I can only imagine what he’ll do in the coming years.
    Eve recently posted..Scrumptious Sunday – French Almond Pumpkin Cakes