VlogTalk Prompts

Thank you to everyone who joined us so far for the vlogtalk linkup and in our weekly #vlogtalk Twitter chat. We have had a lot of fun watching all these videos.

The new set of prompts for you to vlog about….

1) Show us your 3 favorite magazines and tell us what you like about them.

2.) Where do you spend most of your time and why?

3.) A parenting mistake you have made (Submitted by A Mountain Momma)

Quick reminder of the guidelines.

You must have a vlog related to one of these 3 prompts to link up.

Link up directly to your vlog post.

Time limit for the vlog is 4 minutes.

The link will open on Monday May 23rd around 8pm PST and will remain open for one week.

The next #vlogtalk Twitter chat is on Tuesday May 24th from 6pm to 7pm PST.

Happy Vlogging!

Sign up here to get the prompts delivered directly to your inbox.

Weekly VlogTalk Prompts
* indicates required

13 Responses to VlogTalk Prompts

1. Amanda

As usual, great topics. Can’t wait. You guys have me in love with vlogging. Or as my husband calls it, a “vee log”
    Amanda recently posted..Happy Anniversary- my love

2. Rusti
    Twitter: rustilyn

oh, fun!! I’ve already decided which I’m going to do!! :)
    Rusti recently posted..still got it PART VII

3. Lauren Weber

Hmm…these are good. Not sure if I have any good stories, but I’m going to keep brainstorming. Keep up the good work, you gals are rocking!
    Lauren Weber recently posted..Fave Person- Groovin’ Grandma

4. Theresa
    Twitter: amountainmomma

Hey, thanks for including my suggestion. I heart VlogTalk, I think I have found my calling…lol.
    Theresa recently posted..Are You Pretty Momma

Good ones!
    Tonya recently posted..Celebrating Taming Insanity

6. Gina @ Chic Homeschool Mama
    Twitter: firefam5

Great prompts. Now if I can get it together to actually put one together & do it. I know it’s only 4 minutes- but you know how it is just getting yourself to the point where you can sit & do it. :) It’s on my list- so we will see if I can cross it off.
    Gina @ Chic Homeschool Mama recently posted..Live Every Moment- Water &amp Macro Friday- Momma In Focus- Fun

• Jessica D Torres says:

In the beginning it takes awhile to make a 4 minute video so I completely understand your lack of time.